Comptabilité - Finance: Contrôle financier, Tenue de comptes, Expertise Assurance et Sinistre, Perceptions, Comptabilité d’entreprise, Finance d’entreprise, Expertise – Analyse dans le Crédit, Analyse financière – Recherche - Reporting
- You would be responsible for receiving and compiling invoices for approval.
- Preparing cheque and petty cash vouchers, and entering financial data into the system.
- Disburse payments and process tax withholding.
- Keeping financial records precise and up to date.
- You would enter and apply corporate payments, do a monthly reconciliation between bank balance and system balance.
- Prepare corporate financial statements for the Financial Manager.
- Ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations.
- Assist with payroll system, and be required to handle information confidentially.
- You should be able to discuss and analyze the accounting reports before.
Exigences de l'emploi:
- Degree or HND in Accounting or related field of study
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in financial systems and budgets, and preference given to candidates with proven financial reporting and auditing experience.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles in various types of entities. - Knowledge of auditing practices and principles.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Knowledge and proven experience of related computer applications.
- The prospective candidate must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to manage financial data and present it clearly and logically to colleagues and management.
- Must have strong Dynamics GP, Excel and other accounting software skills.
- Must also be approachable with good communication and people skills, ready to learn and have potential to grow professional skills and experience.